Ironesque Valley Ironesque Valley

How to put this into words...

Honestly, I could feel most if not all of the emotions put into this very enlightening track. I'm glad to have put the time in to listen to this. I really loved the progression of the song, the shifts actually messed with my head for a bit xD But in all seriousness, I did take your advice on the walk and like I said before, I was enlightened...Inspired a bit. The song brought back lots of emotions I haven't felt in awhile and lots of memories. It was definitely an experience. I haven't heard music like this in awhile, so it was pretty refreshing to go back into it, for that longass walk I had with this on REPEAT :D I got to give you props on this one. Although this may not be the best music review out there, I hope it helps. I honestly can't wait to hear more from you and your upcoming album! Thanks for putting this up!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Every single review always helps as long as it isn't just, "Woo this dog this Is good" lol. You went for a walk? AWESOME. If you go for a walk, it really helps you go into deep thought and truly let this track seep into your mind. It's actually considered a form of meitational excersise. You putting my 16 minute song on loop makes me feel nice :3 I'm very glad you were able to feel those awesome things. Thanks for your review!

NFL Sunday Party Gone Crazy NFL Sunday Party Gone Crazy

WOAH

Dang, this is AMAZING. I really like the drums! Keep this up man!

I Got A Balloon For You I Got A Balloon For You

Damn!

Dang, you're killing it in this song! This made my night! Legit shit here. Badass man, great stuff. Keep it coming! Hopefully I can finish Reloaded Necessity sooner or later.

Thank you!

Eradicate Invocation Eradicate Invocation

Damn

WOAH! Heavy stuff right there man. Great stuff. Definitely a killer song

Thanx, dude!

Slashman vs Quickman Slashman vs Quickman

WOAH!

Groovy, trippy, and awesometastic! Great job! I really like it! Kudos!

NeXsard responds:

awesometastic???.. woow thats a lot XD

Unknown Place, Unknown Time Unknown Place, Unknown Time

AWESOME!

Holy shitsticks on toast! Thanks dude! This is amazing stuff man! I really like the intro. An all around badass song made by an all around badass. Stay tough man. Even though people might dislike your songs, haters gunna hate. I think you're badass.

DeathMetalGod responds:

Thanx, man! Yeah, I don't mind the hate from my typical reviews.

Kill Ya With A Sword Kill Ya With A Sword

Dang haha

CRAP man! AWESOME schtuff man, awesome schtuff! I reviewed a bit more of your stuff, and I liked most of the stuff I listened to! I'm working on a new one now! :D

Worship The Death Metal God Worship The Death Metal God

o.O

Woah! Another great piece! I really like the guitar and drums. Vocals are weird and distorted and I think they go real well with this song. Trippy stuff man, keep it coming! :D

I Am The Death Metal God I Am The Death Metal God

Trippy

Dang dude, people out there aren't giving you enough credit! You're pretty good! I just can't hear most of the cool stuff in your music :( But other than that you rock! Keep goin' at it man! :D I kinda wanna submit a new piece 'cause of your music!

DeathMetalGod responds:

Thanx! Yeah, I'm gonna be submitting something new as well.

Quick Thrash Piece Quick Thrash Piece

Woah! You make music too! :D

Hey man, I really like the thrashing. Very unorthodox. It could be a little better, but I like this a lot! And I agree with you, the guitar rocks! I just can't here the bass and drums as much as the guitar. But seriously man, keep doing what you're doing!